Financial Planning Fridays
In uncertain times like these, it’s more important than ever to manage your finances and plan for the future. Which is why REDW Wealth offered a series of complimentary webinars providing practical and up-to-date guidance for individuals and business owners to help them reach their financial goals.
Every third Friday, from July 31 to November 13, financial planners from REDW Wealth discussed a range of timely topics, from how to pay for college or save on taxes in retirement, to preparing a will or dealing with an inheritance. Watch this series on demand using the links provided, below.
When: Every third Friday at 11 am MT, July 31, 2020 – November 13, 2020
What: Financial Planning Fridays
Duration: 1 hour
Register: Click Here to register to watch this series on demand
Register once to access the entire series.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with additional webinar information.
Financial Education topics we covered include:
· 7/31 – Tax-efficient income planning in retirement (Watch On Demand)
· 8/21 – Living wills and other end-of-life decision-making (Watch On Demand)
· 9/11 – Life insurance and annuities in retirement (Watch On Demand)
· 10/2 – Do’s and Don’ts before and during retirement (Watch On Demand)
· 10/23 – Planning for college and 529 Plans (Watch On Demand)
· 11/13 – Dealing with inheritances and other windfalls (Watch On Demand)