Manage Your Risk Intelligently
Generally, the universal first line of defense for protecting your assets and your ability to earn an income is the security of insurance.
While considering the possible risks to the successful lifetime completion of your financial plan, our trusted advisors can help you evaluate risks and alternatives to dealing with them in each planning area: Business Planning, Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, and Estate Planning.
Asset protection planning first looks to transfer some (or all) of the risk of those events through insurance, changing the way you own assets and other protections available under the law.
Risk Management issues we consider on your behalf:
- Life, health, and disability insurance
- Property and casualty insurance
- Liability exposure and business entity protection
- Professional liabilities
- Umbrella protection
- Long term care exposure
- Medicare elections
- Life settlements
- Special needs planning
One of the most important financial decisions we can help you to make is how and when to elect Social Security retirement benefits. Within that one decision, the following make up only a portion of the risk issues that need to be considered:
- Health and life-expectancy
- If married, which spouse has the longer life-expectancy
- Income needs, both long and short term
- The ability to work in general or work longer
- Whether you will be affected by the earnings test
- Balancing the retirement of debt against larger Social Security benefits
While each individual is the ultimate decider of the financial decisions they face, we will help you to confidently and intelligently make those decisions by evaluating real alternatives. Our goal is to collaborate with you in both the design and long-term adjustments to your goals and planning.
Optimize Your Tax Strategies
With the Universe of Financial Advice, Planning, and Wealth Management our wealth managers use Strategic Income Tax Planning as one of the three lenses through which we evaluate financial and investment decisions.