Our Investment Process
In investing there are many things we cannot control, so we must focus on the things we can control: diversification and fees.
Diversification: REDW Wealth’s investment philosophy is based on modern portfolio theory and strategic asset allocation. Our portfolios are designed to maximize return for your preferred amount of risk. We believe diversification is key and essential to neutralize the risks to individual securities.
Fees: REDW Wealth strives to find low-cost investments for our clients. As fee-only fiduciary advisors, we believe that by keeping fees low we can achieve better returns than can higher-fee alternatives.
Investment Planning for Individuals & Families
Our approach to the investment planning process concentrates on your individual needs and expectations. Your portfolio will be unique. Together, we will determine your current and long-term goals and analyze both your time horizons and personal level of risk tolerance.
Worth repeating: we are independent, fiduciary advisors. You can be confident our recommendations are based entirely on your needs, with only your success in mind.
Our investment consulting services are customized for individuals, families, businesses, non-profits, and tribes. Our experience ranges from doing internal audit testing for large government agencies to creating customized investment policies for tribes. Below are some examples:
- Creating/updating your investment policy statement
- Designing asset allocation strategies to meet a specific return goal
- Assisting as an independent consultant in Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Performing a fee analysis on your investments against benchmarks
- Assisting committees and trustees on meeting their fiduciary responsibilities
- Providing education and training on investments, retirement plans, and fiduciary roles
- Forecasting long term budgets against the portfolio’s expected return and risk
We Can Help
Whether you are just starting to think about your financial goals, or you’re looking for peace of mind while organizing your financial affairs, we can tailor a plan that will help you feel confident and in control.